01 January 2013

New Year Quote: Stop waiting and wasting

Happy New Year!

"Life isn't about waiting until things are perfect to take a chance; life is about taking chances when things aren't perfect to be able to pursue a better tomorrow.  We can't sit and wait for perfect moments; we have to seize every moment possible to get closer to becoming the person we aspire to become.

Don't waste the precious time God has given you in each day.  Instead take time to live your life to the best of your ability.  Life your life to the fullest each day.  You should never feel like you're missing out on life, or as if life is passing you by!  Seize the opportunities in front of you!  Don't spend your time in bed all day hoping that things soon will become perfect.  If you are going to get past where you are, noting that life gives to you without any work will be good enough to do so.  Life is much too short to just hope, we have to be willing to step out, and make things happen as well!

~ J. Johnson

9 comments:

  1. I really like the quotes you provide us. They are always thought provoking. And this one is a great start to 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I love that they are thought provoking!

      Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  2. I completely agree...Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Happy new year to you, too!!!

      Delete
  3. How inspiring! I love this quote, thank you so much for sharing it! :)

    Happy New Year btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this quote - so totally what I needed to hear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too. It is perfect for the new year "resolutions".

      Delete
  5. I like this note. Thanks for sharing them. I might have some ideas on writing new year messages using quotes and sayings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.