Prompts by Fat Mum Slim.
Preview: Spandex, my broke-ass, good food, and meth abuse.
|March 19 - A sign|
19. I'm sure there was a time in history where this place was the place to be as a clothing designer.
|March 20 - Clean|
20. I can easily keep my closet clean by looking at sale prices in some stores in SoHo.
|March 21 - Working|
21. Took a cab home from Doonya this night as I had to get home quick and get ready for the next work day. Unfortunately, it seemed to take longer by cab than by subway. I forgot about stop lights.
|March 22 - About you|
22. I don't use up that much battery on my phone each day, but I still want this gadget so I can charge it without having to have an outlet.
|March 23 - What you do for fun|
23 Another excellent post-Doonya fitness class brunch. This time a smaller, less rowdy bunch. Good times at a Thai place. I now understand why I always heard NYCers talk about brunch. It is typically all you can drink for a set price - which is usually lower than you could get a normal meal for in The City.
|March 24 - Up|
24. I once wrote about how a meth addiction and baseball would go together for me
. Based on that post, I'm sure you can tell how delighted I was to see this item up by the checkout registers in Old Navy.
|March 25 - In your drawer|
25. I don't have any drawers in my apartment. But I did like the jewelry I saw while out walking around the city on this day. Most was reasonably priced. It would be great to have a fabulous jewelry drawer that was this organized.
Wow to spandex world!ReplyDelete