29 October 2008

Speechless Wednesday

I break from my usual Wordless Wednesday program to tell you of something that left me wordless this morning in the hallway.

I understand that many people do not know what type of bras they are supposed to wear. If they did, Tyra, Oprah, and What Not to Wear, and even Finola would not be in business. Many women wear bras that are too small, or they wear lace bras under thin shirts and you can see all their stuff. Or they wear super padded bras or bras with straps that are not thick enough so their shoulders are dug into by their straps.

But today... I saw the worst bra crime.

As students continue to have horrible diets, they continue to get larger and develop earlier and earlier (just say no to hormone-filled cow milk).

This chick was massive. Had to be a triple K bra. But she had on what was likely a cup that would fit me (a B). Needless to say, there was not much support. But that is not unusual for women. Most women don't wear bras that provide enough support for their girls.

This chick not only had a lack of support, but also a lack of coverage. The bra covered the underside of her fun bags, but left her nipples completely exposed. What?! Yes. It was like she was braless. I don't know how this could have been comfortable for her. I don't know who the chick was and only saw this momentarily, but I hope some of her friends have spoken with her. If I see her again, I will be forced to intervene. For the sake of humanity.

Happy Hump Day.

1 comment:

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.