02 March 2008

Truly, truly, truly outrageous

I think that the shoe prints on my windshield were just a sign of what was to come. I don't feel as though the world is walking all over me - taking advantage of me. More like the world has put on its shit-kickers and is confusing me for its target.

Details, perhaps another time.

One thing, though, that can always, at least momentarily, cheer me up -- this video. Me and Kid Sis #1 used to have some star earrings that we would wear and "contact" Synergy. And be so angry with the Misfits.

Again, I apologize for being a dork. But, please, enjoy the other videos on the side bar from YouTube. It's like the best-of. Only it is all so cheesy. Perhaps you can watch "Who Is He Kissing?", or "Click Clash." Wow!!

But I know I am not alone in my childhood love for Jem and the Holograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.