I am too tired to focus. The storm that has developed outside is not helping. Rain makes me tired. Storms make me just about collapse into a stupor. It is super dark outside.
All I keep thinking about is what I would rather be doing.
- I want to get some good food. Something "ethnic".
- I need to make an appointment with the electric company to fix some things in the house.
- I would rather look at the silly toilets on this site. But if I look at them I might start to laugh in my groggy state and then these new people will know (too soon) that I am goofy. I have to keep up the uber-professionalism for a bit longer.
- Which means that I can't spend too much time on this sites' images either.
- I would really like to watch some more clips of George Carlin, but that would be really inappropriate. This one is his take on religion that I found on the Religious Freaks website. This was already on my computer, other sites to see him are probably blocked by the school server.
- I can try out this survey and see if by answering questions a little bit differently I could take on more five year olds.
- Or I could read more about McCain on Aunt Jemima's Revenge site. But reading about his anger issues and how people still want to vote for him will only make me really angry. Which is not a state I want to be in right now.
But I don't want to right now. So instead I will check my email (for the 50th time) and continue to find random sites that aren't blocked on the school's server.
And I will occasionally have to make sure to stand up, or drink water, or at least use my two first fingers to lean against my upper eyelid to make sure that my eyes do not close more than the level they already are. I'm sure the people in the room must think I'm either super high or that I am giving them some kind of bedroom eyes.