- I have had a hard time waking up early the past few weeks, but today I was able to wake up early enough that I was even able to stop and see my parents (mother is going out of town tomorrow and with practice, I won't be able to see her tomorrow).
- I had a brilliant idea this morning during my stretching that may advance my life. Have been stuck about that area for a long time, but I think I may be on to something.
- I have been so busy most days that I have not been able to make copies ahead of the day that I need them. Today I am 4 days ahead and completely planned in one prep, 3 days in another prep, and 2 days in another prep. Sweet.
- Today is the first day of spring practices. I have already said that I am not as into it as I have been in previous years, but I still want to not look bad. I have not been stressed about the season, despite that we don't have a track to practice on. I have somehow managed to get everything together and things will hopefully work out well.
- I had a checklist of 13 things I wanted to accomplish today and all of them are ticked off. That is unheard of. That has never happened. But today, somehow it did.
Hopefully, this is not a fluke and it continues for more days.
Yes, I still make lists on paper. I am about to try out Evernote and Nozbe, but for now, I'm old school.