17 February 2012

Short list of things that make me happy

Today's assignment for the 31 Day Reset was to make a list of 100 things that make me happy.  What a great assignment.

Some of my list:

  • My boyfriend
  • Laughing at memories with loved ones
  • Great love songs
  • Getting enough sleep
  • Twist out hair styles
  • Pants that fit
  • Compliments (giving and getting sincere ones)
  • Water pressure in a shower
  • My sisters' cheesecakes
  • My nephews
  • Growing bank accounts
  • Sharing knowledge
  • Comfortable shoes
  • Music, not talk on the radio in the morning
  • Blogging
  • Friends
  • Relatives
  • Good hugs
  • Seeing loved ones happy
  • Ticking off items on my to-do lists
  • Social justice in action
  • DVRing shows
  • Seeing my hair grow back
  • When my body is hydrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.