14 February 2012

Text reminder of sharing the love

I can't stand Hallmark holidays.

I purposely dont buy people things, and don't even buy the candy that is on sale in protest.

For this day, I was reminded of my failure to meet one of my mission.

I got a text from my cousin who I haven't really talked to since December.  Just a short message, "Hey, a.eye!  I haven't heard from you in a while.  Hope all is well."

Just that message reminded me that I haven't been keeping in touch with the people I love in my life.

I am going to refocus.

I am going to make sure that I am talking with all my loved ones more often, even when I am tired and feel busy.  Just a few moments.

Already have a phone call date scheduled for my cousin on Thursday since that is her day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.