28 January 2012

Searching for living space

Searching for a new apartment is getting annoying.  Beginning to wish it was as fun and as exciting as House Hunters.  I just want a decent place with a washer and dryer that is not falling apart as the house I am living in now seems to be doing.  I also don't want to be paying $200+ for heat that doesn't even seem to be heating anything.  I want it to have external windows, unlike the place I saw yesterday.  I don't even mind the price since it will be cheaper than this place with all the additional bills and heat that I am paying for.

Right now, we are having a lot more people than ever before looking at this house.  I am hopeful that it sells - though cautious of the person who would find this place grand.  I just want it to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.