One of my favorite lines from a Heavy D song.
After decades of trying to find love, I have finally achieved success.
I have suffered through so much heartache and so many uncomfortable days and nights. I have lived through mismatched fits, pairings that people suggested for me, pairings that websites suggested for me, pairings that seemed like they would last forever, but only lasted a few months and sometimes only a few days before it was over. There have been matches that I initially thought were perfect during the first meeting, but, after deeper consideration, I realized that we didn't click as well as I thought we did.
I had been tricked or was naive or something.
I tried different types; some types that I never imagined I would try. None of them worked out very well.
I gave up.
I did it all.
But, now, I have found love.
I have finally found a pair of jeans that fit my body type (or my Curve ID as Levi's calls it). And they aren't even expensive!
|If you are curvy, but athletic, you too can, perhaps, find love!|
- I am going to wear my jeans and not have them gape at the waist.
- I am going to wear belts for fashion and not so that there is no gaping at the waist.
- I am going to sit down and not have my crack show.
- I am going to sit down and not have to worry about pulling my shirt down to cover the crack.
- I am going to stand AND sit and not have the fabric on my thighs be too tight to move comfortably even though the waist is huge.
- I am going to not be flooding at the ankle; and at the same time, I will not be dragging the fabric on the heals of my shoes.
- I am going to have jeans that fit my waist, my thighs, my calfs, and my butt - and make all look good.
I am going to be comfortable and cute in a pair of jeans!
I am going to wear the crap out of them to make up for lost time wearing not-so-great jeans!
Hopefully, this lasts, and (since the tags are off and the jeans have been washed) they will still fit well and I will still love them.