I also cancelled practice so that I could have the only true day off that I will have until the end of May.
After this weekend, practices will happen each day (even over Spring Break) and starting 2 Saturdays from now, I will not have a free Saturday. Those Saturdays will start at around 6:30 so I can go to track meets that will last until around 5 outside in whatever elements StL weather has to offer.
What am I doing on this break day? Something ever so exciting and luxurious, right?
Very mundane, but still relaxing and fruitful.
- Sleeping in
- Longer yoga session than normal
- Catching up on bills
- Reading various blogs online to gather ideas of what I want to do with this one
- Catching up on DVR'd shows
- Watching the cheesiness of daytime television
- Going to the UPS store to return some clothes I bought online (haven't been able to do that since I work until 6 each day)
- Going grocery shopping so I don't have to do so on Sunday
- Making and enjoying an awesome smoothie
- Planning classes for next week so that I won't have to do so on Saturday or Sunday this weekend
- Spending time with some friends
I will enjoy this day and will look forward to more relaxing days after the season is over.