30 November 2012

November Photos - Week 4

November Photo-a-Day prompts taken from Fat Mum Slim.

November 21 - What you wore
21. I love rings.  I don't have enough of them.  this one is a favorite because it is kind of juvenile, kind of hippy-ish, kind of cute.  And the band is some type of elastic, so even if my fingers swell, it still fits comfortably.

November 22 - Grateful
22. I'm grateful to have not bought the 2 pieces of Reese's that add up to a pound.  Have any of you seen these??? They were massive.  I was in line and their were people behind me otherwise I would have gotten a better picture so you could see just how big they are.  Behind them is a new Snickers container that is so big it is called Slice n' Share.  One inch is a serving of that massive Snickers you are supposed to cut up, but I'm sure people eat on their own.  The Reese's - 1/6 of the package is one serving.  Good luck keeping your portions correct with these snacks!

November 23 - Black
23. These tights are so far from the normal black tights most women wear that I had to secretly photograph the girl wearing them as I stood waiting for the subway.

November 24 - Sound heard
24. I taught my adorable nephew to clap.  It is always amazing to me to see how hard simple things are for a small child to do.  Eventually he caught on.  His claps sound more like golf claps, but they are cute - as is his little laugh and his smile and his cute eyebrows that naturally look like the best threading job ever.  Good time spent with family and friends for Thanksgiving.  Very relaxing and very fun!

November 25 - Sky
25. It was great being home for the holiday, but also felt great to land back in NYC.  I was welcomed by this sign and the Queens (?) sky in the background.  Took a pre-sunrise flight from StL - don't think I will ever book a flight at that time again.  Got off the plane, took a two hour nap and then got back to work and to grocery shopping.

7 comments:

  1. i love reeses pnut better cups, but those look really gross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to intentionally work to unfurl my lips after holding the carton and seeing how big they were... and I love regular peanut butter cups!

      Delete
  2. I love that flower ring! I like to collect peculiar looking earrings....I'm not too sure why though! I have a random collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a favorite of mine.

      Delete
    2. I need to start upping my earring game!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Judy - definitely too much of a good thing. The ring is very pretty. I miss wearing rings like that. I used to wear all kinds of funky rings, but they look weird with my wedding rings, so I stopped wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much indeed!

      Thanks on the ring. I can see how statement rings might clash with a wedding ring.

      Delete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.