06 November 2012

Vote or die!

Rock the vote!

When voting time comes around, I always remember a line from the MTV campaign a few elections ago, "Vote or die!"  I always envision Puff Daddy (Diddy - as he goes by now) saying it on the commercials.  Not that I ever thought of him as a good spokesperson, but still.

Later, I remember hearing that several of the celebrities in the ads did not vote and also did not die.

That led me to not worry so much that there was a curse over those that did not vote, but it is still nice to vote when you can.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed! I would have loved to see it reenacted in real life.

      Delete
  2. How about just "Vote or shut the heck up!!" ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean you don't die?!?! Everyone has been lying to me ;-)

    PS Award time :-) http://sleepyjoes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/happy-birthday-to-me.html
    and you shout out is here -
    http://sleepyjoes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/day-6-nablopomo-tuesday-tickles.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It really tickled me, so I just had to share!

      Delete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.