27 November 2012

While I was sleeping

Today when my alarm went off, I stayed in bed for about 10 extra minutes.  I was so tired that I had three oh, so realistic dreams that led me to believe that I was out of bed.

I dreamt that I was awake, brushing my teeth, showering.

Then I woke up and decided I needed to get up.  But I was still too tired.

I fell back asleep and dreamt that I was walking around the room trying to keep the wooden floor beams from squeaking as I went to the bathroom to get ready for work.

I woke up and told myself that I really needed to get up.

Instead, I had another dream that I was showering and getting my hair ready and putting on my coat to leave.

At that point, I made myself get up because the dreams were so real that I really thought I was doing these things.  I was afraid the next dream would be me at work and I would wake up at 8 still in the bed.

6 comments:

  1. I love to dream! I think your students would have missed you, though, if you only were teaching them in your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you definitely needed to get up before dream you got to work! Nothing worse than doing a full dream day of work, only to wake up and realise you have to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!

      That would have really sucked!!!

      Delete
  3. lol. Good thing you finally got up. Those dreams though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Though, I wish I could have slept WAY longer!

      Delete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.