30 December 2012

340-ish days of blogging

I started this year blogging each day in January.  That spilled into February, then March, then throughout the summer, all the way into August.

I missed a few days in August due to moving to NYC from St. Louis.  It felt weird to miss days of blogging.

I missed a few more days in September, and this past week, took a few days off from blogging to hang with family.

It is amazing to me that during this year, I have written more on this blog than in its entire 5 year history.

A favorite from each month:


Stream of consciousness Sunday post - extended about 10 minutes longer than the given 5-minutes.  But this reflection on a about 340-ish days of blogging was what was on my mind for the day.

You can see other bloggers who have linked up at Jana's Thinking Place and link your own 5-minute brain dump, too.  Just write for five minutes about whatever is on your mind.

4 comments:

  1. 340ish days of blogging is impressive. Not everyone can do that. I think it is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually not as hard as I thought it would be once I got used to writing each day. Days where I didn't write were the ones that felt weird.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to come back to click on some of these. I like this idea for a post. I hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea! ;-) Wow to five years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to peruse the links and to do the same with your blog!

      Delete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.