Last photos of the month. Prompts by Fat Mum Slim.
|March 26 - Something you did|
26. When I walked through a new area of the Bronx, I saw these. I love that mannequins are full figured, now.
|March 27 - Pair|
27. Went to a open-house of sorts for Girls Who Code - computer coding training for high school girls trying to get them to go into computer science fields. These hs girls from last summer made some awesome apps, programs, and video games. One pair made an app that helps disabled people find subway entrances, and facilities that are accessible. Another pair made an app that helps people tell homeless people where the nearest soup kitchens and shelters are located. Another pair made an app that lets you input the flavors of food you desire and it spits out the nearby restaurants that will match your tastes.
|March 28 - In the mirror|
28. I was happy to see my family and friends in St. Louis, I was also really happy to be reunited with my car in St. Louis for the extended weekend. So nice. And the weather was amazing - I was able to open the roof and put the windows down and see myself smile in the mirror.
|March 29 - Goodnight|
29. I don't watch tv in NYC. I watch Scandal online on Saturdays. It was nice to watch some tv in StL. I watched a lot of House Hunters and caught some of the History Channel special The Bible that I kept seeing people talk about - good nights of tv watching.
|March 30 - Relax|
30. It was really nice to be able to get to easily accessible parks while in StL. This was Forest Park by the Art Museum. I went to a park three times over four days in town and did some running with fresh, clean air and not a lot of people around. Relaxing. If you look closely, you can still see the leftover snowmen that were made four days before my arrival to town on the hill.
|March 31 - Stuff|
31. The weather was amazing in StL. Especially considering that it had snowed over 12" four days before I arrived. The temperature reading in the car said this when I got in, but settled to about 69 while I was driving around doing stuff.
Post a Comment
I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.