Week one of April. Prompts provided by Fat Mum Slim.
|April 1 - Play|
1. Whenever I see this store, I think of the show "Felicity". I loved that show, even when she did the big chop of her hair.
|April 2 - Blue|
2. Blue sky during a ride back to Manhattan from BK.
|April 3 - Something beginning with an a|
3. When I see this sign each morning on the way to work, I think of a friend from years past named Graham. He was Awesome with a capital A.
|April 4 - This happened today|
4. Women in the World Summit 2013
. Amazing experience. Amazing interviews. Amazing people presented. So many wonderful stories that moved me and the students we was able to take. Please click the link to learn more about the organization
. Yes, that is Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, and more in that picture. Yes, I was in the orchestra section on the first day. And, again, yes, it was amazing.
|April 5 - Something good|
5. On the second day of Women in the World, I sat at this table during a break. The flowers on all the tables were real. I was amazed. It was beautiful.
|April 6 - Air|
6. This sign (and similar ones) can be seen on the subways and bus stops throughout the city. Not sure what I think about them. The first time I saw it I let out a lot of air in a huge sigh.
|April 7 - Dreamy|
7. For a second, I thought I was dreaming as I walked by a trash area in NYC and saw this scarecrow. I thought they were farm staples... I guess that's not the only place they can be of use.
Greetings I am so grateful I found your website, I reallyReplyDelete
found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks
a lot for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute
but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.
My web blog: online jobs work from home
I enjoyed the photo tour of our city! Sounds like you had a great experience at the summit! I see those posters all over NYC, and I know the point they are trying to make, but at the same time, they hurt my heart. Love that a scarecrow showed up now in the trash! Reminds me of the old paper column "Only in NY".ReplyDelete
Thanks!! The summit was great and still has me thinking of ways I can better impact people beyond my everyday life.Delete
I had never seen a real scarecrow and never would have imagined that it would be in NYC that I would actually get to see one in person!
I loved Felicity and you are right; that picture reminds me of the show, too.ReplyDelete
It was such a great show!Delete
I have never seen Felicity, but heard it was a good show. That sign hurts my heart too,not sure what to make of it? And, what is the exact point? The Scarecrow made me think of Fall and I just want to think of Summer :)ReplyDelete
Lucy from Lucy's Reality