I also know some people really enjoy their bathrooms. I can only imagine when I am able to make the perfect Ikea bathroom. It will be an oasis.
But this... this... I really have no words to say about this issue. So please just read the article.
I guess I do have a few things to say:
- Why did the boyfriend not think something was wrong with her when she did not come out of the bathroom after even a few hours?
- Why did he not think something was going on when he started having to bring food to her in the bathroom?
- Why did the lady not ever get up to wash her hands, move around, stretch, etc?
- What leads someone to want to sit in one spot for that long?
- Her feet must have been really asleep when she finally walked. Imagine those pins and needles.
- Imagine the doctor conversations when she came in to the hospital. Or the medic conversations after they pried her toilet seat from the base.
- Most importantly -- Why did she never GET UP TO WIPE?
- Imagine the fungus/disease/rankness that is her ass. Or better yet, don't imagine that shit -- for your own sake.
Post a Comment
I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.