09 September 2008

The city that never sleeps - or hides their stuff

I have always thought that New York City was filled with some weird characters -- people just seem to be drawn there and feel more free to be super interesting. I would love to just go there for a short while and people watch in all the various areas of the city. Until then, I will have to listen to the stories of my man while he is there.

The latest one is the strangest one I have heard or even imaged.

He was walking around on Sunday in Manhattan and passed this McDonald's. Outside there were several people sitting outsides since the weather was nice. There were street vendors selling their goods on the sidewalk, people reading newspapers, people who looked like tourists blocking his way of walking down the sidewalk -- the usual.

He was calling me at the time. I heard the phone start to ring, and then it stopped. I tried to call him back, but he didn't answer. It was about 10 minutes later that I heard back from him.

He said that he had just seen something that required his full attention in order to figure out what was really going on and if it was real.

Outside the McDonald's was a man in a pinstriped dark colored suit. The man had a McDonald's cup in his hand. He was standing up to the side of the seating area, but still in plain view of all the people sitting there and all the people who would pass by.

In the man's other hand was his male member.

Yes.

His penis.

Completely out of his pants.

Clearly being stroked.

He was finishing up as my man was making his call to me. Seeing him shaking the leftover stuff into the cup is what made him drop the call to figure out if he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing.

And when my man gasped and looked around to see the other people's reactions, they all looked at him like HE was the crazy one.

I guess that's how they do in NYC.

3 comments:

  1. I grew in Brooklyn New York...

    umm..

    yeah...

    you see some of the weirdest stuff in NYC. Sadly, I miss the city alot. But its really not the place I'd like to raise my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty open, but I don't think I could handle THAT!

    ReplyDelete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.