21 September 2008

McCain gets owned

Here is another example of how McCain says whatever is convenient at the time. (RIP Tim Russert) This is old, but it still shows the varying flip flopping.

Please watch the whole video to get the whole idea and to watch McCain get OWNED by Mr. Russert.




If you can't attack a person on what they say, what can you attack them on. Please pay attention to McCain's comments on the economic situation that he helped create as a person totally in favor of deregulation. Now we are just about in as bad shape as the nation was in during what has been called the Great Depression.

1 comment:

  1. My Heart Leaps Up

    My heart leaps up when I behold

    A rainbow in the sky:

    So was it when my life began;

    So is it now I am a man;

    So be it when I shall grow old,

    Or let me die!

    The Child is father of the Man;

    And I could wish my days to be

    Bound each to each by natural piety.

    ~~~by rs gold

    ReplyDelete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.